Renault 5 Suspension
If you would like to select a different model of car you can return to the Renault page.
|5 1.0/1.1/1.4/1.5TD excluding GT Turbo - Chassis: B/C405/S||9.85-6.90|
Back to GMax Suspension vehicle list.
2) Pigtail front springs
3) M-Tech will lower approx. 20mm less than listed.
4) Excluding suspension leveling control
6) Should only be fitted in combination with sports shock absorbers (shortened piston rods)
7) Polo I 9.79 purchase upper spring seats from Polo II after 9.79 (front)
8) Only fits vehicles with front anti roll bar connected to lower wishbone. Does not fit vehicles with anti roll bar connected to front shock absorber.
9) Only lowers GT-Turbo and Sporting by 40mm
11) Front springs must be fitted with progression to top.
12) Dampers to be fitted with O.E/Other manufacturers springs only. For vehicles fitted with GMAX springs use 50 VW 09R
13) Dampers are not gas pressurised
14) Rear springs are pigtail
15) Only lowers GTI by -40mm
16) Will not fit vehicles with anti-roll bar connected to front damper.
17) Cars equiped with power steering may need to use a modified track rod. Part Number: STR.
19) Please check distance in mm between hole centres on lower strut mount bracket (see diagram and notes in Renault section)
20) Rear dampers MUST only be fitted in conjuction with GMAX springs.
|NOTE 19: CLIOS ONLY|
|CLIO I 90-98||X = 52MM||40 RE 07/52||40 RE 18L/52||50 RE 07/52F|
|X = The distance in mm between hole centres on lower strut bracket.||X = 54MM||40 RE 07/54||40 RE 18L/54||50 RE 07/54F|
|CLIO II 98>||X = 54MM||40 RE 25||40 RE 26||50 RE 25F|
|X = The distance in mm between hole centres on lower strut bracket.||X = 58MM||40 RE 13||40 RE 20L||50 RE 13F|
Please call for pricing on Note 19